- Oracal Metallised FilmsOracal 351 is a thin foil with a mirror-like surface. Oracal 351 is available in silver and gold color. The gloss is incredibly high on this film. This means that the external durability is only set for 2 years from the manufacturer, as it may fade a little.
- Oracal 451Oracal 451 is often used for banners, tarpaulins and other uneven surfaces , which is in easy movement, including the most typical flexible plastic surfaces. Oracal 451 is mounted on banners or tarpaulins with felt scrapers.
- Oracal 638Oracal 638 is a special foil used for wallstickers wall decoration . The Oracal 638 has a semi-permanent adhesive which makes it easily removable.
- Oramask 810Oramask 810 template foil for mounting on tarpaulins, awnings and textiles ( by airbrush), after which paint is painted or painted upstairs. Oramask 810 can also be used for flexible and uneven surfaces.
- Oracal 5600EPermanent 7 Years Foil. Printable. Thickness: 90-140micron Smooth and resistant surface to wear. 5600E complies with ECE Regulation No. 104 for Material: Class E. This makes it approved for contour marking on lorries and trailers.
- Oralite 5700Oracal 5700 is one of the market's best reflex films and is very useful for long-term use with excellent reflectivity, which ensures visibility even in bad weather and low visibility. The Oracal 5700 keeps the minimum gloss for 7 years outside and forever indoors.
- Oracal 6510Oracal 6510 is a fluorescent film that attracts special attention due to Its intense colors. Due to its intense color, it has a min. shine (semi-shiny) durability for up to 1 year outside, retaining its original intense color shine, yet keeping it forever indefinite.
- Oracal 7510Oracal 7510 is a fluorescent film that attracts special attention due to Its intense colors. This is especially true in daylight, low light and low visibility.
- Oracal 8300Oracal 8300 Translucent transparent foil for messages and decorations on backlit glass surfaces mm Super nice foil for the creative as it does not require direct light source for the beautiful colors to come true.
- Oracal 8500Oracal 8500 Translucent Transparent Long-lasting Foil for Backwards and Back Decorations. illuminated glass surfaces, advertising signs, etc. Super nice foil for the creative as it does not require direct light source for the beautiful colors to come true.
- Oralux 9300Oralux 9300 is a luminous foil suitable for indoor marking of emergency routes and emergency exits. The Oralux 9300 has a long and strong luminous effect. Oralux 9300 is tested according to DIN 67510.
- Glass Decoration FoilFood foil, also called etched glass foil, glass decoration foil, sandblast glass foil, is often used on clear glass, which requires shielding for direct visibility. Mattering foil has an improved balance between transparency and visibility.
- Magnetic FoilMagnetic foil has black backing and white front cover that can be fitted with other foil or sign. Magnetic film can be mounted directly on a metal plate or the car's surface.
- Antigraffiti FoilOracal Oraguard 240 antigraffiti foil can be mounted on sign foil and print media , which provides a protective lamination that makes it easy to remove graffiti with a cloth.
- Blackboard FoilTable foil comes with different properties, including whiteboard foil, green or black writing-resistant (chalk) backing foil. So you will be able to make your own unique whiteboard or chalkboard with table foil.
- Special FoilCarbon special foil is a nice self-adhesive foil that can be used both inside and out. The carbon foil is very flexible and specially designed for car wrapping as it is stretchable by high temperature impact.
- Lamination FoilLamination foil
Customer Service Contact Information:
Product damage during shipment can be a significant expense for us and you as customers, which is why our Oracal 631 is delivered in protective packaging directly to your address. Due to variations of packages from our suppliers, the product packaging that customers receive may differ from the displayed images.
Do you have questions about our Customer Service? You can always contact us by mail. or tel. +44 2036300130. We would like to guide you on how to get started, and find a solution according to your needs. We provide free support both before, during and after the purchase, as it is in our interest that you get well started with materials from Signproduction.