Der er desværre ingen produkter i denne kategori
User Guide - Magnetic Foil
For proper use of magnetic foil please follow the following guidelines:
• The surface on which the magnet film is applied must be clean, dry and dust free.
• Magnetic signs must be flat, ie. no "dog ears"
• Unmounted magnetic discs must be stored flat. Ie that broken, folded or folded signs reduce the shelf life considerably. If you still roll a magnetic badge, the printed side must be outward.
• Magnetic discs should not be placed on door strips and sharp edges of a car.
• Before washing the car (hand wash and in the laundry), remove the magnetic separator
• In case of summer outdoor temperatures and uninterrupted adhesion to carpets for several days, the magnetic foil may stick to the paint. To avoid this, magnetic signs should be removed from the car, for example. in the night. During the day, the magnetic sign should be removed at least once to be reset.
• For prolonged uninterrupted use of magnetic discs on newly made metal surfaces, this may cause minor damage to the paint. Once the paint has cured for at least 9 months, this problem does not occur anymore. However, it is recommended to check regularly.
• The use of magnetic discs on coated surfaces is not recommended as it may lead to minor color changes.
• Only use water to clean the magnetic discs. This should be done at least once a week, during the summer period every other day. When cleaning magnetic discs, never use solvents or agents containing solvents. We recommend that the brown magnet side on the magnet separates once a week with a PH neutral car wax.
• Should there be waves in the magnetic foil for special reasons, it is recommended that the foil be set for a min. 1 mm thick sheet metal for 24-48 hours at a temperature of 30 ° - 40 °
Customer Service Contact Information:
Product damage during shipment can be a significant expense for us and you as customers, which is why our Magnet Foil is delivered in protective packaging directly to your address. Due to variations of packages from our suppliers, the product packaging that customers receive may differ from the displayed images.
Do you have questions about our Customer Service? You can always contact us by mail. or tel. +44 2036300130. We would like to guide you on how to get started, and find a solution according to your needs. We provide free support both before, during and after the purchase, as it is in our interest that you get started from materials from Signproduction.